Climbing Toubkal Guide and Porter
Climbing Toubkal guide
Mount toubkal ever use the best guides from all over the atlas mountains who have received the legal certificated from the government and concern organization.
Climbing Toubkal porters
Most of our porters are from the Atlas Mountain region who are able to perform carrying tasks in the high atlas and around all types of trails in Toubkal. They will carry your luggage, food and other necessary items in a safe and secure way. They are very conscious of maintaining your belongings in good condition. We would like to request all our clients to go with an open up and be ready to experience all the fun and excitement of your trek, and also rest assured that our Porters and Guides are comfortable and happy people to be accompanied by.
You can ask any quarries you may have about the culture, people and country. You feel very safe, comfort and pleasure after hiring a Guide and Porter.
Credentials of Our climbing Toubkal Guide
- Well experienced and are highly skilled in all aspects of Expeditions and Trekking.
- All are Government License holders.
- They are committed to task performance and are highly integrated.
- They are able to assist with all the practical aspects of your trek and expeditions.
- Well trained with the issues of First Aid, Eco Trekking and Tourism, Altitude/Mountain Sickness and Rescue Protocols.
- They speak good English as well as other languages including Spanish, French, and others as per your request and desire.
- They have clear and depth knowledge of local culture, religion, language, economy and are keen to share their knowledge with our clients.
- They are an able person to react to all the program details.
Credentials of our Porters
- They are of mid age and able to carry 25-30 kg stuffs.
- They are mostly from the atlas mountain regions and have been working in the Trekking field as a Porter for many years.
- They are strong, powerful, capable and caring.
- They have more knowledge about the trails so they may alert you about the ways and other potential hazards.
- They are very honest and humble of their personal integrity.
“Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you need a guide to climb Toubkal?
No, you are free to clim Mount Toubak by yourself, but it better to go with an experienced guide who knows the region .
Is Mount Toubkal safe?
Yes, its safe, you have nothing to worry, your safety is our priority.
How tall is Mt Toubkal?
Is toubkal hard?
Mount Toubkal requires no technical climbing equipements, and anyone is a good physical condition should be able to climb it.
Is it cold in the Atlas Mountains?
Yes specially in the winter when it starts to snow